What is it?
Infermath is an online education platform.
It links mathematical theory with programming application.
It aims to provide high level understanding of quantitative fields.
Check out two courses published so far:
- Probability in R: Discrete Random Variables
- Financial Markets in Python: Fixed Income
Here you will find more:
- Both courses on Youtube
- Probability in R on Udemy
- My new quantitative blog.
- Github: code behind tutorials
- Infermath Facebook page
- My LinkedIn profile
My name is Paweł Dudko.
I like mathematics, programming and logic.
I am passionate about sharing knowledge.
I believe everybody should have same chances and free access to education.
This website is using cookies for Google Analytics. You can switch cookies off in your browser settings.
© Copyright Paweł Dudko 2019